Japanese Knotweed Specialists in Nottingham
TP knotweed are industry experts on the identification, safe removal, and removal of Japanese knotweed and other invasive plants from Nottingham. We will be on-site within 24-hours of having spoken to you, so you can be sure treatment begins quickly. This makes us the fastest knotweed removal service in the UK. Our competitive pricing means you’re getting the best value for your money. And to prove your knotweed is gone for good, we offer a 10-year Insurance-Backed Guarantee, keeping you and your property knotweed-free.
We work with homeowners and businesses across the country to rid properties of knotweed, including Nottingham and the wider area.
Japanese knotweed Survey Nottingham
If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Nottingham, you will likely require a full Japanese knotweed survey to confirm the presence or absence of Japanese knotweed within the boundaries of your property. Many times, there are also cases where Japanese knotweed has spread from a commercial site such as a railway embankment to a residential property, and a survey can provide evidence.
Our Home Sellers & Buyers survey and report offers peace of mind to clients in Nottingham who are buying or selling property which is affected by Japanese knotweed and other invasive plants.
Our surveys in Nottingham include:
- A full walkover survey
- RICS Management Category Assessment
- Annotated photographs
- A GIS CAD site plan
- Site findings & professional recommendations on the most appropriate remediation method
- A quotation on the recommendations above
Complete our 2 step form.
Receive a call back within 24 hours to organise your survey.
Survey takes place.
Documentation and (if necessary) quotation sent within 24 hours.
Japanese knotweed Removal Nottingham
Japanese knotweed has an incredibly robust plant structure, allowing it to grow in almost any environment. This is largely why the removal of Japanese knotweed is so difficult.
With its ability to tolerate low temperatures, it can rapidly spread through any gaps in structures like bricks or concrete. By choosing a trusted Japanese knotweed removal specialist in Nottingham, you can ensure your infestation is removed permanently, and avoid the cost of knotweed damage in future.
Japanese knotweed Removal Cost in Nottingham
There is no one fixed Japanese knotweed removal cost, as this depends on the treatment plan and extent of your infestation.
Our careful and methodical treatment of Japanese knotweed using appropriate chemicals and dosages over time allow for successful control of the Japanese knotweed, as well as prevent it from spreading. We offer a 100% guarantee that our herbicide treatment programmes will prevent any future above ground growth. However, this treatment method does not guarantee that the underground rhizomes will be removed.
Excavation involves digging up the entire root system, and is the only method which allows Japanese knotweed to be removed fully and permanently. It’s important for works to be carried out by experts such as TPK knotweed, to ensure complete removal, as a minute piece of rhizome has the ability to regrow and lead to spreading.
Japanese Knotweed in Nottingham: The Facts
The invasive characteristics of Japanese knotweed pose a growing challenge throughout the UK, including in bustling cities like Nottingham.
- According to a survey conducted in 2019, Nottingham was ranked as the twelfth city in the UK with the highest prevalence of Japanese knotweed, with the plant present on 2.6% of properties.
- Nottingham’s well-connected transportation network, including roads, railways, and waterways, can inadvertently contribute to the spread of Japanese knotweed. The movement of contaminated soil, equipment, or vehicles can facilitate the dispersal of knotweed to new areas.
- Nottingham’s diverse landscape, including residential, commercial, and natural areas, provides varied habitats where Japanese knotweed can thrive. The plant can quickly colonise disturbed or vacant land, roadside verges, riverbanks, and other locations.
- Japanese knotweed has a rapid and aggressive spreading nature, especially in densely populated urban settings. If left unaddressed, an infestation on your property can quickly encroach upon neighbouring areas which may result in a legal case against you.
The cost of Japanese Knotweed removal in Nottingham can vary depending on factors. Unfortunately, many individuals are unfamiliar with the appearance of Japanese knotweed and only become aware of the problem once it has already taken hold and become difficult to control.
Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, It’s crucial to consult a Japanese Knotweed specialist the minute you think you may have spotted Japanese knotweed on your Nottingham property.
Knotweed-free means no stress, no damages, and no repair costs
Knotweed can impact your life in several ways. If you’re trying to sell your property, knotweed could affect both your asking price and potential buyers – many banks and lenders are reluctant to lend on properties with knotweed. Removal by a PCA-accredited expert with a 10-year Insurance-Backed Guarantee should satisfy your lender.
Nottingham is particularly vulnerable to the spread of knotweed. In addition to spreading easily and regrowing from clippings as small as 2mm, the plant is quite capable of growing through brick, concrete, and plumbing, putting urban areas at high risk of knotweed stress, damages, and cost.
Save thousands on plumbing repairs and building work. Not forgetting stress. Seek treatment today for peace of mind and a knotweed-free property.